Apply for the Waitlist and Fall Cohort Launching
You have been sitting on the sidelines underestimating yourself. You see other people getting the promotion, launching the business, and applying for new opportunities but you have been stuck in between feeling like an imposter and paralyzed by fear. You’re tired of going to work and enduring the microagressions, not being seen in the workplace, and not being chosen to advance in the company. You’re frustrated and ready to make the leap.
It’s time to bet on you, sis.
Imagine if you had the tools to truly understand your worth, interests, passion and skillsets.
With this information, you are able to build an irresistible professional brand that captivates future employers and clients. With clear vision, you have the comfort of knowing what you want out of your career, your business, your life AND you have a road map to get there. You gain the confidence and negotiation skills to fully secure the bag without leaving money on the table. You understand your value, boundaries and are living in the overflow of financial freedom and joy.
Does this sound like the life you want to live?
Here’s how Amplify for Women can help you take this next step.
The Elevation Career Accelerator provides you with clarity, connection, communication skills, and a powerful network of women to accelerate your career and leadership. This experience equips you with the training, tools and resources walking you each step of the way through your career transition.
This application-based program includes 6 weeks of exclusive, dynamic leadership and professional branding coaching with public speaking training including:
- 6 Customized Weekly Modules & Curriculum
- High impact industry expert training sessions
- LinkedIn customization training
- Access to an exclusive network of high achieving professional women
- Leadership book and study guide
Are you tired of going through the routine motions of living a life that meets the expectations of others, but doesn’t bring you joy and fulfillment? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work on building something greater than yourself?
Some of the questions you will discover answers to during this 6 week program include:
- What am I deeply passionate about and how do I take steps to begin walking in my purpose right now?
- What is the career or entrepreneurial path that fulfills me personally and professionally?
- How can I equip myself to become a legendary leader and an effective speaker?
- What should I consider and put into practice before I begin the job search?
- How do I identify my core strengths, passions, and skillsets for my next move?
- What are the important elements to include in my professional brand?
- What can I do to stand out amongst other candidates and business competitors?
- How do I unpack my past professional trauma to not bring into my next opportunity and learn to set healthy boundaries and self-care routines?
- What do I say when I land the job and need to negotiate my salary and benefits?
Is this the right opportunity for you?
This experience was created for you if:
- You are tired of attending programs, conferences, and trainings that don’t meet your expectations or speak to the unique experiences of your intersectionality.
- You are ready to stop sitting on the sidelines and get in the game by investing in yourself.
- You desire to build an extended professional and personal network to support your leadership journey.
- You have a deep passion and purpose you are yearning to unleash.
- You are a go-getter and a game changer.
- You are persistent and receptive to feedback to grow and develop your craft.
- You are a woman who is willing to do what it takes to take yourself and your career/business to the next level.
This experience is NOT for you if:
- You are not looking to advance or transition in your career or business. This is an action-oriented cohort where participants are expected to apply learning and experience accelerated results.
What is the difference between traditional leadership development programs and Amplify for Women?
Traditional Leadership Development
- Focused on skill development and centers male-dominant professional behavioral traits for career acceleration.
- Generic trainings that do not speak to the intersectionality and lived experiences of women of color.
- Solely focused on professional growth and how leaders show up within the workplace.
- Training that aims to mold employees to fit the company’s vision versus bringing their creativity and authenticity into the organization to grow the organization.
Amplify for Women Leadership Development
- Foundational elements include confidence and self-esteem building driving the ability to bring your whole self into the workplace.
- Executive presence isn’t fitting into the boy’s club, it is shining in your own lane with the ability to articulate her value while driving company results.
- Provides growth opportunities within a community that nurtures holistic growth both personally and professionally.
- Leadership development that supports women in finding their voice and personalized leadership style to grow teams and organizations.
Through the Elevation Cohort, you will learn how to navigate the political, adaptive, and technical challenges of leadership in fellowship with other game-changing women.
Social Comparison Is Killing Your Dreams
You will identify your greatest assets and discover the biggest threat to them. You will build connections with other high-achieving professional women to begin expanding your network.
Identify Your Why
You will discover how to make the connection of your past to your passion and purpose. We will begin to audit and craft your signature professional brand creating a timeless, dynamic presence to captivate potential employers and clients. You will hear from industry leaders providing authentic truths and behind the scenes secrets and advice to apply to your journey.
Professional Trauma, Boundaries and Self-Care
You will unpack professional trauma that many Black women experience in the workplace. Learning from our expert industry leader you will learn boundaries, self-care and healthy habits to not bring our past experiences into our future opportunities. Additionally, you will learn how to use your gifts and passions to create opportunities for your professional success.
Building Your Legacy
You will define your values and build a blueprint for your long term impact and legacy. You will craft your signature story/pitch receiving live coaching and tips to enhance your delivery.
Make A Move With Your Mission
You will take action steps to convert your mission into a lifestyle reality. You will also learn how to harness the power of your authentic voice and leadership.
BONUS OFFER: On top of these five modules, you will also get access to a curated bonus suite to accelerate your path to the finish line!
let's dive into your bonus
Secrets To Success In Your Sweet Spot
You will gain and use tools to evaluate opportunities and begin applying the framework for daily success to manage your time and build wealth from the greatest investment you can make.
If you sign up by December 15th, you will receive an additional BONUS BUNDLE valued at $4,349 free of charge!
Early Access Bonus Bundle includes:
- Interview Question Bank
- Signature Story Pitch Guide
- Sell Yourself Portfolio Guide
- Salary Negotiation Guide
- Salary Negotiation Email Template
- LinkedIn Customization Courses
Meet Your Coach
Carlisha Williams Bradley is an award-winning executive, education advocate, best-selling author and coach. Carlisha lends her spirit, expertise, and voice as an advocate for women and girls worldwide as the founder of Women Empowering Nations (WEN) and Amplify for Women.
Under Carlisha’s direction, WEN has already had a transformative effect on the globe, having created measurable opportunities for thousands of girls in the United States and Africa. Carlisha’s groundbreaking work with WEN has made her one of the most sought-after social enterprise and international education programming experts in the country. She has served as a trusted voice and advisor to various international aid organizations, non-profit agencies, businesses, leaders, foreign governments and diplomats around the globe. With her consultancy, Amplify for Women, she is calling other destiny-driven women to follow in her well-heeled footsteps and be the change. Amplify for Women arms clients with the training and tools to build brands and platforms rooted in a passion for a better reality, the power to impact, and a path to leave a legacy stamp on the world.
She has been recognized for her work and continuous commitment to change with numerous awards including 2020 Journal Record Woman of the Year, 2020 City Year Champion of Student Success, 2020 Madam President Award Winner, 2017 Oklahoma Magazine 40 Under 40, 2017 Michael F. Price College of Business 40 Under 40, 2016 Mayor’s Pinnacle Women of Year, and 2014 YWCA’s 100 Women with Moxie.
Carlisha and her husband reside in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma raising their one-year-old son, Carter.
Apply for the Fall Cohort Launching
Here's what others have to say about The Elevation Career Accelerator.
“I have already started recommending the Elevation Career Accelerator to friends!
I gained a greater level of clarity concerning my personal mission and how it intertwines with my professional mission. I can now seek out opportunities with these two acting as one goal. I also am considerably more confident in presenting my pitch and my story. Before this course, I don’t believe I presented my story in such an intentional, organized, and succinct manner. The pre-work allowed me to have several epiphanies concerning what I was trying to “make fit” into my career, versus my value system and gifts. The feedback and verbal processing with the cohort added another element of support. I accumulated so many lessons and timeless points of wisdom.”
- Cherae Nash
All The Tools You Need To Elevate Your Career and Show Up As Your Authentic Self
While in the Elevation Career Accelerator, this client got clear on her value, needs, expertise and purpose. She articulated her value and is walking into a role that was made for her.
Everything she needed was already inside of her. The Elevation Career Accelerator pulls out of women what’s already there. We help you get unstuck with clarity to make strategic next steps in your career that is in alignment with your purpose, professional and personal goals.
"My biggest takeaway from this cohort is the power of authenticity and storytelling!"
"What I enjoyed most about my Elevation Career Accelerator experience was simply being in a community with other women who look like me and who face similar challenges in our respective work. My biggest takeaway from this cohort is the power of authenticity and storytelling! It's so easy to feel singled out and alone in a world where everything appears to be perfect, it was very refreshing to have a space where you can take off the mask and admit that we don't and won't always get it right, but we are committed to an ongoing journey of growth together. "
Are you ready to perfect your pitch and land the job?
Submit your email address below to apply now. The Elevation Career Accelerator will consist of an intimate and exclusive group of women to engage in this 6-week leadership development journey together. Waitlist applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
“I learned the importance of telling my story so that others aren't telling it for me.
When I give that opportunity to someone else, I lose my power. I also learned the importance of advocating for myself, learning when to speak up/step back, and maneuvering through adversity to make the biggest impact. Most importantly, I have gained more confidence in my ability to market myself as a phenomenal leader."
- Taylor King
There has never been a better time to unlock your purpose, expand your impact, and elevate your leadership to land the promotion or launch your next big venture.
© 2021 AMPLIFY FOR WOMEN